Monday, February 16, 2009

Long Time No Post

Well, I certainly have been seduced by Facebook...yeesh! I've been neglecting you dear blog, I'm so sorry about that...so i will give you something good.

Everyone thinks I designed Grampy from Magic Trixie to look like Brian now that he has a cowboy mustasche and long whiskers...but I really was thinking about my own Papa. His general attitude, for what I remember of it. or maybe it's the attitude I've now assigned to him, since he passed away when I was five. He always had time for me, and a story and stuff.

4 comments:

piwackit said...

Very cute!
I see the curls go WAY back. ;)

And it looks like you & Brian are coming out for WonderCon.
Any plans to stop in LA?

The lemon tree is overloaded so I can send you back w/a suitcase full of citrus!

A

Ortolan said...

— Hello there, wondering if I could get your email address... my band would love to use some of your art.

Jill Thompson said...

Can I get yours? I'll delete the post right away.

wowgoldworld said...

Greeting! What do you think of wow gold? I always lack of wow gold to buy some great item for my char before the wow patch 3.1 and I need to do wow power leveling for the cheapest wow gold or I have to search cheap wow gold on google search. The world changed since the 3.1 patch released. Short of buy wow gold for me wasn't so high frequency now. And I’m curious why this situation happened? The items became cheap? Or we can farm wow gold much easy? Hope someone can give me an answer.