Saturday, December 22, 2007

I forgot!

I forgot this photo! This is the Logan Square Christmas house. Don't you love it? Brian and I drove to see it when we were first dating. And I forgot all about it until I was driving back from the Garfield Park Conservatory a couple of weeks ago. (I'm going to be taking a class there to become a Master gardener!) I was pleasantly suprised. I hope their roof is covered in solar panels, tho.
I love walking around looking at the Christmas decorations holding hands. Then you go somewhere warm and have a drink or something. Maybe if you're lucky, it's snowing big fluffy flakes...
I think my favorite decorations are when trees are kinda all webbed up with lights. I like the branches wrapped individually, too, of course, but when it's all kind of webby and wrapped around--it makes me think some great big, golden, electric spider has decorated the branches with jewelly droplets.

1 comment:

VINCENT- CASTRO said...

hey,if you eres that jill thompson
that i think,that the red hair,is
a great thing encounter you blog,oh man,the woman of vertigo,etc,well,if you dont that JILL THOMPSON,ISgood the same way.
I DRAW COMICS STRIP UNDERGROUND IN
BS AS,ARGENTINA BUT I DONT LIVE OF
THAT,BECAUSE EL MERCADO IS PRACTICAMENTE INEXISTENTE.WELL JILL
HAPPY CHRISTMAS-BEST WISHES my name
is ALEJANDRO CASTRO AKA VINCENT CASTRO you know ...THE FLY MOVIE.
www.noledigasamamaquetediyo.blogspot.com www.bailasiquieresmas,blogspot.com
www.vincent-castro.blogspot.com here,i post my comics strip soon...
sorry for mi SPANINGLHIS,JEJE.